The Inland Empire Scholarship Fund provides scholarship assistance and student support to Inland Empire students with demonstrated need who are pursuing a college or university education at an accredited academic institution in the United States. Scholarship awards can be used for tuition, books, educational fees, living expenses, or other education-related expenses.
The application must be completed no later than February 1. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Recipients of scholarships will be notified by phone, e-mail, or standard mail. For further information or assistance call 909.825.8434 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Scholarships will be awarded in the following amounts:
- Up to $1,200 per year to community college students.
- Up to $2,500 per year to undergraduate and graduate students attending accredited colleges and universities.
* A limited number of undergraduate students will be considered for two (2) year scholarship awards. Amounts may vary based on verification of financial need by the academic institution.
You will need the following information to complete this Application:
- A valid e-mail address (If you do not have one, there are several free services available on the internet, i.e. Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail).
- Student must be a permanent resident of San Bernardino or Riverside Counties.
- Student must be of Latino(a) heritage.
- Student must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ or submit your most recent tax return to provide equivalent acceptable income verification.
- Student must demonstrate financial need (as identified by FAFSA and verified by the academic institution).
- Student must submit a copy of the previous year's 1040 federal tax form.
- Student must be applying as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university.
- Student must have a GPA of 2.7 or above.
- Student must be enrolled full-time (12 units minimum) and maintain full-time enrollment status and good academic standing.
- Student will be expected to sign a contract with the Inland Empire Scholarship Fund involving them in scheduled events, mentoring, workshops, and web-based interactions.
- Preference will be given to students who have had previous involvement in community service, and first in family to attend college.
- Student must complete and submit the College Access Foundation / Inland Empire Scholarship Fund information release form.